8.08.2013

Artisan Award BLog Hop Day 9

Welcome to day 9 of the Artisan Award Blog Hop! You should be arriving from Alanna Wharf's blog.

Today I am sharing the last of my cards. I am so excited that Stampin' Up! now offers washi tape! It is all the trend, and super fun to work with! This card is very simple, I just washied away (can that be a word?) and then stamped and embossed my sentiment over it.

Don't you love the sentiment? Sorry to tease you, but it was from a previous month's Paper Pumpkin kit and is no longer available. . . just another reason to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and never miss out again! The Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, however, is still available for purchase :)

And now, on with the ideas! Be sure to check in with Cathy Caines.





6 comments:

  1. Seriously love this card!! I loveeee washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great use of the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washi tape is the greatest thing ever!! It is so amazing just like your card!!

    ReplyDelete