12.20.2013

'Twas 5 days 'til Christmas. . .

'Twas 5 days 'til Christmas and all through the house,
I was in a mad rush and scurrying about;

Though I tried hard to get everyone on my list,
there were some cards I seem to have missed!

I dashed to my craft room, and whipped up a few;
-It's a good thing they're easy, I needed a slew!

I am over at the CardMaker Blog today with simple and easy steps to quickly create these two cards:


Supplies used for card 1: Festive Flurry and Christmas Messages stamp sets; Encore Metallic Gold and Basic Black; Whisper White and Gold Foil cardstock; Linen Thread.



Supplies used for card 2:  A Banner Christmas stamp set; Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Old Olive Classic Stampin' pads; Whisper White and Crumb Cake cardstock; Season of Style DSP.

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold snowflake...you just convinced me to get some gold ink! : )

    ReplyDelete