1.30.2014

You Can Never Have Too Much Happy!


It's true, you really never can have too much happy! In a world so full of turmoil, "happy" is about the only thing that keeps me sane! There have been so many amazing life lessons that I have learned from my little boy, including the importance of just being happy. . . taking in every moment with all your heart, and finding joy in every moment and in everything, no matter how menial it may seem. My little guy is FULL of character and emotion, and each one is magnified by 100! When he is happy, it encases my entire soul and I feel as if I am shining from the inside out, I LOVE experiencing his happy with him. . .


I have scrapbooked these pics of junior's first day of preschool before, in a digital form, but the page I created was more about my feelings of sending him off on his own for the first time and how it affected me. . . this time I wanted to capture how Gage was feeling, because as I was crying and feeling some separation anxiety, he was being silly, giggling, laughing, and eagerly anticipating his first day of school.


For this page I used the Petal Parade set which is now available to earn for FREE with a $50 purchase! YES, Sale-A-Bration started yesterday, so don't miss out on the chance to earn free product!

Now, back to the page. . . you may be wondering where I go the black rhinestones and Vintage Faceted Buttons from? My secret is that I just colored them with a black Sharpie! *Be sure to use a permanent ink when coloring the rhinestones and buttons, otherwise it will just rub off!

Don't forget to check out the whole team's projects!
(search Leadership Display on their blogs)
Becky Cowley- you are here!
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes
Supplies used: *Petal Parade and Yippee-Skippee stamp sets; Natural Composition DSP; Basic Black, Whisper White, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay cardstock; Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, and Bermuda Bay ink pads; Coastal Cabana and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers; *Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack;  Basic Jewels Rhinestones; Vintage Faceted Buttons, Epic Day This & That Washi Tape; *Decorative Dots embossing folder; Chevron Border Punch; 1 1/4" Circle Punch; other: needle, thread, and Black Sharpie.

*items are only available to earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment