4.08.2014

Artisan Wednesday WOW


Welcome back to another Artisan Wednesday WOW blog hop! Be sure to stop by ALL of the Artisan's blogs to see what they have to share, you will be inspired for sure!

Lately I have felt SOOOOOOO far behind on EVERYTHING! I just can't seem to get caught up. . . anyone else feel that way at times? A few weeks ago I got to spend some time with THE Jane Lee! (Yes, she is VERY fancy) I had so much fun going around doing some shopping with her and I wanted to send her a little thank you, but haven't felt very creative lately. . . Today I decided it just needed to get done! I grabbed this sketch from Retro Sketches to use as an inspiration point:


Now I just need to get to the post office so I can cross it off my never ending to-do list!

Let's head In The Cat Cave and see what Cathy has to share!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/04/aww-apr-2.html

Supplies Used: So Very Grateful stamp set; Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla cardstock; Jet Black Stazon ink pad; White Chalk Marker; Blushing Bride, Pool Party, SO Saffron, and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers; Very Vintage Designer Buttons; Basic Pearls; 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon; Linen Thread; Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder; Other: needle and thread.

6 comments:

  1. Becky, it is such an adorable shabby card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Wish I was closer - Id buy you both lattes! lol!! Love the mix of the kraft paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becky! I love the colors and the pop that the image has with how you colored it! Lucky Jane to get one in the mail and lucky both of you to get to go shopping together! So glad you two shared a fun day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And get it done, you did!! Love this...fantastic use of the sketch and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card too! wondering if you used tge markers over the chalk writer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love. This. Card!!! Wow! Lucky girl to get this. :) (And yes...I feel like I can never catch up on things...All. The. Time!) Love the stamping/coloring on Crumb Cake. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete