5.06.2014

Project Life ® by Stampin' Up! ®


Welcome to this week's Artisan Wednesday WOW Blog Hop! Our super fun buttons for this month were created by my MDS super hero Jeanna Bohanon, aren't they bright and fun?! Wanna try your hand at creating digitally? Be sure to check out MyDigitalStudio.net for inspiration and get your FREE MDS 30-day trial today!

If you haven't heard, Stampin Up! has teamed up with Becky Higgins to offer new Project Life products in exclusive Stampin' Up! colors! I admit, I heard about PL a few years ago but wasn't sure how it would fit into my scrapbooking style. . . However, after giving Project Life ® by Stampin' Up! ® a try, I am completely addicted! Project Life very well could replace my traditional scrapbooking style! Well, maybe not completely replace. . . but I LOVE the fact that I can get an entire page done in just 5 minutes! SERIOUSLY! This will be a HUGE time saver for me, as I usually take a minimum of 30 minutes to create a traditional page, not to mention the time consumed by trying to come up with an idea for a traditional layout! With PL the work is done for you! The pocket pages create the layout, so no time needed trying to come up with your own, and the per-printed journaling cards and embellishments take the time out of creating your own! With Project Life ® by Stampin' Up! ®, I simply slide my photos in the pockets, slide in a few printed cards along with my journaling cards, maybe add a few embellishments, and Viola! PAGE DONE! Couldn't be easier, or quicker!


Want more tips on how to get started with Project Life? Check out this blog post by Stampin' Up! Concept Artist Arika Bauer, she'll blow you away with how easy, yet still amazing,  Project Life ® by Stampin' Up! ® is!

Be sure to continue on the hop to see what the other Artisans have created with this fun new product! Let's head In The Cat Cave and see what gorgeous creation Cathy has to share, she is seriously THE scrapbooking QUEEN, I can't wait to see what she has created with the new PL!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/05/aww-may-1.html

Supplies used:

9 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that you had your kids do this. Its totally awesome!!!!! And simple cards... to me... and the only ones we need. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you mixed it up...instead of using all 4x6 pics you cropped some and layered them on backgrounds. I also like the way you chopped up the cards and took the elements you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo here! Love all the details! You cut the cards???? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page. 15 minutes - whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page Becky and wish I had printing like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Becky! I noticed that your photos don't completely fill the 4x6 space. Did you print them as TrueDigital size, 4 x 5.3? I just printed 200 photos for my PL album at 4 x 5.3 and kinda wish I'd printed them at 4x6. Curious what you did . . . but totally love how your photos here are all backed with a PL card. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cheryl! To answer your question, I do sometimes print in TrueDigital. Using the PL cards or even just a cardstock matte is a great way to fix the fact that the TruDigital prints won't fit in the pages! For this page though, I actually did print my photos in the 4X6, but opted to trim them down and use the PL cards as a background.

      Delete