7.22.2014

AWW-World of Dreams


Welcome beck to another July AWW blog hop! Be sure to stop by ALL 10 of the Artisan's blogs so you don't miss a thing! I want to tell you ALL about what an AMAZING time I had at convention last week, and how much I loved meeting these amazing ladies, but since I am short on time, I will be doing that later this week. . . and sharing some of my samples I created for the Display Boards. Some of the others are already on top of it and are sharing, so be sure to search their blogs for Convention Display Boards 2014 to see all of their breathtaking work! I have a blog roll at the end of this post for all of the Display Stampers Blogs, there were 25 of us, and we each created 24 samples, so that is a TON of crafty goodness for you to check out!

okay, on for tonight's project. . .


I gotta tell ya, I am LOVING the new Cotton Ribbon! The texture is amazing, and it comes in some fabulous colors! Better yet, get it in Whisper White and use your reinker to color it any color you want! Seriously. . . best thing since seam binding!

Okay, lets' head over In The Cat Cave and see what my girl Cathy's been up too!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/07/aww-jul-4.html

Supplies Used: World of Dreams stamp set; Kraft and Naturals Ivory cardstock; Flowerpot DSP; Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, and Night of Navy ink pads; Blushing Bride reinker; Venetian Crochet Trim; 1/4" Whisper White cotton ribbon; Linen Thread; Tea Lace Paper Doily; Very Vintage Designer Buttons; needle and thread.

 photo SITMAd-001_zps9c09c1e7.jpg
Don't miss out on my Stamps in the Mail! Click on the add for more info. Plus, for the first 10 people to sign up for Stamps in the Mail AND pay their fee will receive an accessory pack of their choice (up to $5.95 value). AND, refer a friend and if they register for Stamps in the Mail for Round 1 Month 1 you will get $5 off your registration fee for the first month! (Be sure and email me with the friend you refer so I can keep my eye out for their registration!)


2 comments:

  1. Honestly becky, What you did with the ribbon is totally awesome. I really love that style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card by fabulous you! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete