5.15.2015

Blog Candy Winner!

Okay, so I am totally lame and spaced posting the blog winner for the Moonlight DSP post last week! SO SORRY!!!! Hopefully you all won't stone me! So, without further ramblings of the crazy lady, here is the winner of the Moonlight DSP stack, Birthday Surprise stamp set, as well as some custom handmade project life pocket page cards created by me!


Oh, and I thought it would be fun to let Gage draw the winner. . . I think he was hoping his name was in there!

Yay! Congratulations! 
E-mail me your info and I will mail your goodies out to you ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. Becky, your son is adorable. Such a handsome boy. Congratulations to Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, your son is adorable. Such a handsome boy. Congratulations to Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOO excited you don't even know. Your son did awesome. ha ha. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete