6.10.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop-Layered Birthday

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog hop! Join us each week as artisans from around the world share our ideas using Stampin' Up! products with you!

The new Stampin' Up! Catalog has gone live and you can now order all of the fabulous new products that the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team has been featuring! This week we are featuring some fun products for a birthday theme!

I am loving the Layered Letters stamp set! It's so fun to be able to customize and stamp your own sentiment. Here I used just a smidgen of the Cherry On Top DSP as well as the Cherry On Top Washi to add some fun banners to this hand stamped "birthday" card, perfect for a boy!


Funny story, when I created this card I forgot the "H" in BIRTHDAY! As I was photographing the card my little guy came waltzing in my craft room to see what I was up to. He read it and said, "Birtday? That doesn't make sense mom, happy birtday?! I think you forgot the h." Yes, yes I did! So I quickly fixed it, and now I will be sure to have Gage spell check all of my creations from now on! That could have been very embarrassing for me. . . .

Let's head on over to Cindy's blog and see what eye candy she has for us, shall we?!

http://www.nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/06/artisan-jun-2.html

A new round of Stamps in the Mail begins today! This month's projects were created by the very talented Susan Wong from New Zealand! She is featuring a fresh new color palette and some fun projects made with the new Gift Bag Punch Board! Be sure and sign up today! Check out a few of the sneaks for June's projects. . .
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/p/stamps-in-mail.html

5 comments:

  1. I love the Alphabet stamp set. Already a favorite of mine.
    Your card looks great.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too funny! Gage needs to be put on the payroll! Cute card!
    xo Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart Boy! Good lookin out Buddy! #lovethis

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a funny story! We sometimes get so caught up in the details of the design, that we don't step back and see the whole picture. Lucky you were able to make the change, and I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious. You need more sleep.

    ReplyDelete