5.09.2014

Dream. . .

Lately I have felt sort of "lost" in a whirlwind life. . . things have been happening around me that don't make sense to me, things I thought I knew are now unreal to me, I have myself questioning everything lately. . .

I am trying to just take it a day at a time, but I find I feel as if I am loosing touch with my world. . . I have been feeling like I need to get lost in my creativity in order to start finding my reality. . .

I know, it doesn't really make sense, but in my own mind it does. . .

So, I took some time to myself, went down in my studio, and just let everything come out. . .


Supplies used: Geometrical stamp set; Night of Navy, Champagne Glimmer, and Watercolr Wonder cardstock; Night of Navy and Crisp Cantaloupe ink refills; Aqua Painter; Crystal Clear and Gold embossing powder; Project Life journaling pen; Gold Sequin Trim; gold thread.

1 comment: