6.14.2014

Take a Look!


EEEEP! I almost forgot! I must let you all know that now through June 30th you can sign up to receive the Stampin' Up! starter kit for just $50! The $99 kit is still available (which includes $125 worth of FREE product), but why not save your self some cash and join now for just 50 bucks?! Plus as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you can buy products at a discount, earn some extra cash, PLUS make new friends who love stamping and papercrafting too! Want information on this AWESOME starter kit promotion? Call or e-mail me anytime, or visit my Stampin' Up! web page to sign up now!

On another note. . . you didn't think I would let you leave here without sharing some inspiration did you?! It is not often that I CASE cards, but some cards are just so stunning that I must re-create them! Like this card made by Christina. . . gorgeous isn't it?! Here is my copy:


Hope you enjoy your Father's Day weekend everyone!

Supplies Used: Forever Florals stamp set; Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad; Daffodil Delight Assortment Blendabilities and Color Lifter; Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, and Bermuda Bay cardstock; Epic Day Washi Tape; Crystal Effects; 1/16", 1/8", and 1/4" handheld circle punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment