9.05.2014

Convention Display Board Sample

EEESH! I am soooo behind in getting my display board samples from Convention posted! I promise I will work harder on getting them all posted and share them with you! Don't forget, you can follow the Pinterest board and see what the other 29 display stampers have created as well!

Here is a fun vellum confetti tag I created with the Amazing Birthday set. . .
 
Hope you enjoy!

Don't miss out on my Stamps in the Mail! We are heading in to round 3, but you can still sign up and receive round 1 and 2! Click on the add for more info. Plus, refer a friend and if they register for Stamps in the Mail for Round 1 Month 3 you will get $5 off your registration fee! (Be sure and email me with the friend you refer so I can keep my eye out for their registration!)
 photo SITMAd-001_zps9c09c1e7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment