2.20.2015

Leadership Samples-Guy Greetings

The North American team members of the 2014-2015 Stampin' UP Global Artisan Design Team will be sharing some samples that we were asked to make for the Challenge Boards at Leadership in Orlando, so be sure to go to their sites (listed below) and check out their creations!

For this challenge, I was to create with the Guy Greetings stamp set. . . and I tell you, it was a challenge for me! I don't often create masculine cards, but I was excited to stretch my limits and participate in this challenge! When I am struggling creatively, I like to find inspiration somewhere to help me get started. In this case, I was totally inspired by the layout on this card that the amazingly talented Cathy Caines created! It definitely helped me get going with this set! Thanks Cathy! Here's what I created:




Though this set can be used for many guys, I choose to focus on my dad since Father's Day will sneak up on me before I know it! This way, I will already have some ideas handy! Hope you are inspired to create something for all those amazing guys in your life!!!

Be sure and visit the other DT member blogs to see all the fun creations! Type Leadership 2015 in their search box to pull up all of the sample displays they created for Leadership 2015!

Here is a list of the other North American Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team  blogs! Come see who made what!

No comments:

Post a Comment