7.08.2015

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop-Over the Rainbow

Hello! Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! Join us each week as Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team members from around the world share our ideas using Stampin' Up! products with you!

The new Stampin' Up! Catalog has gone live and you can now order all of the fabulous new products that the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team has been featuring! This week we are featuring the Over the Rainbow and Brushstrokes stamp sets. There are so many fabulous bright and fun projects in the catalog featuring the Over the Rainbow set that I love! So, I decided to tone mine down a bit to show this sets versatility. . . this set isn't just for bright colors and rainbows!

I used some linen thread behind the "hello" cutout to give it more of a soft, relaxing, "beachy" feeling. Perhaps I was inspired by some recent travel photos a friend shared of her coastal getaway. . . it made me dream of my taking my own little trip to the beach!

Ahhhhhh. . . let's kick off our flip-flops and hop on over to Cindy's blog, shall we?!

http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/07/artisan-jul-1.html

2 comments: