9.15.2013

Snow Already?!

Actually, no, it is not snowing here. . . as of yet, but I am anticipating it to be very soon! It has cooled of quite a bit, the leaves have turned, it has been raining like crazy, and it is only a matter of time before the snow starts flying! I just hope I can get my yard winterized before it does!

Though I love to bask in the nice warm sunshine, this is ironically my favorite time of the year. I LOVE the colors that fall provides, I love the way seems thing to "slow down". . . well, sort of. . . and I love staying in all bundled in a blanket with my toes on the heater vent, sipping a nice warm bisque, and crafting away! I have a feeling that I am not the only one. . . so, I have decided to offer something new to my customers who, like me, enjoying passing the wintertime hibernating in their stamp studios. And I shall call it. . . well, I don't know, I haven't thought of a clever name for it, so for now I will just refer to it as "stamps by mail". I am going to try this out for 4 months, and see where it goes from there. Here is how it will work:

Each month for a period of 4 months I will mail you a kit. Each kit will contain product, pre-measured and pre-cut supplies, and step-by-step instructions to make 6 pre-designed cards (but feel free to explore and design your own creations). Each month's kit will build on the previous month's kit, so, for example: kit #1 will contain product and supplies to make 6 cards, 3 each of 2 different designs. The following month's kit will contain product to be used IN ADDITION to your previous kit's product, and new supplies to create 6 more cards, 3 each of 2 different designs, and so on. This is a 4 month commitment! You can choose wood-mount or clear-mount stamps, and make a payment each month, or if you choose to pay for all 4 kits up front you will receive a 5th kit FREE! In addition to the basic kits, I will be offering optional add-on kits that contain additional embellishments and supplies to "step-up" your card.

I will usually only show a "sneak-peak" of the cards on my blog, but since I want to show you an example of how this works, I will show you one of the full cards, and then just a "sneak-peak" of the second card that will be in the first kit. The first basic kit will contain the Snow Day stamp set, a Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad, and pre-cut, pre-measured supplies to make 3 each of these cards (for a total of 6 cards):
 
 Here are the cards with the add-on kits:
 
There are a few options for the add-on kits, you can choose to purchase any and/or all of the add-ons. Option #1 Embellishment add-on will contain a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and Linen Thread, Option #2 Big-Shot add-on will contain the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and Option #3 Adhesive add-on will contain Snail Adhesive, mini glue dots, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Sound fun? Contact me today for pricing and additional information!

No comments:

Post a Comment