9.13.2013

Welcome Back to Stamp Club!

I must say, stamp club is my favorite night! I look forward to it each month, I have so much fun getting together with all of my ladies. We spend the evening stamping, chatting, snacking, and laughing! Last night we started up again (after having a nice long break) and made a couple of fun cards. I showed them the Undefined Carving Kit and the Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed clay molds (both of which are my current favorite product).

I love being able to "customize" my cards and with the Undefined Carving Kit it is so easy to make custom stamps for any card you have in mind to create! Check out this card we made at club last night using a lightbulb stamp I carved:

Interested in joining in all the fun and becoming a Stamp Club Member? Learn stamping techniques, explore the latest products, create a variety of projects, and earn FREE product! Even if you live out of town, you can still become a member! I will mail you step-by-step instructions and all of the materials needed (already pre-measured and pre-cut) to create the projects. You can join also join us via-Skype! Contact me today for more information.

 supplies used: My Digital Studio and Chevron Punch Kit Digital Download; Undefined Stamp Carving Kit and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set; Whisper White and Smokey Slate cardstock; Summer Starfruit and Smokey Slate Stampin' Write Markers; Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad; Calypso Coral Baker's Twine; This & That Washi Tape; Basic Jewels Rhinestones.


2 comments: