1.14.2014

Artisan Wednesday WOW!

Welcome back to another edition of Artisan Wednesday WOW! I hope you are enjoying the hop and are getting your fill of inspiration! Be sure to stop by all 10 Artisan blogs, you won't want to miss the fun projects these ladies have created with products from the new 2014 Occasions Catalog.

For today's post I am sharing a couple of 4-1/4" square cards I whipped up in a jiff using the new Just Sayin' stamp set and Word Bubbles Framelits Dies. They needed to be super quick and easy cards because I admittedly procrastinated on creating my projects for the hop! Our little family has been going through some HUGE changes lately, and time seems to be quite scarce this month! These cards were BOTH created in less than 5 minutes. . . yes, they are that simple!


For this card I simply added a strip of the Sweet Sorbet DSP (a FREE item you can earn during Sale-A-Bration which starts January 28) to the card base after stamping a splatter using my Gorgeous Grunge set, then I stamped and die cut the sentiment, backed it with some linen thread, and adhered it to the card with a dimenisonal.


This card was just as simple to create. I cut a panel of Gold Fancy Foil Vellum and adhered it to my card base using snail glue (I only put the glue where the sentiment would cover), wrapped some Gold Baker's Twine around it, and then adhered my stamped and die cut sentiment with a dimensional.


There you have it, easy peasy!

Now, let's go visit Cathy In the Cat Cave and see what fun project she's created!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/01/aww-jan-2.html

Supplies used for Hey There card: Just Sayin' and Gorgeous Grunge stamps sets; Pool Party and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock; Sweet Sorbet DSP; Basic Black and Pool Party ink pads; linen thread; Word Bubbles Framelits Dies.

Supplies used for Miss You card: Just Sayin' stamps set; Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White cardstock; Gold Fancy Foil Vellum; Crisp Cantaloupe ink pad; Gold Baker's Twine; Word Bubbles Framelits Dies.

3 comments:

  1. You always make me wonder why I didn't think of that! .. love this size of card that you created and how you put this all together!

    ReplyDelete