1.21.2014

Artisan Wednesday WOW!


Welcome back to another ADT Blog Hop! Be sure to stop by all 10 Artisan blogs, you won't want to miss the fun projects these ladies have created with products from the new 2014 Occasions Catalog.

For today's project, I decided to use a sketch challenge for inspiration:


Here's my take on the sketch:


I flipped it around a bit, but I LOVED that the sketch just opens up into some unfilled space. I decided to fill that space with some Retro Fresh DSP, I just can't get over this fun arrow patterned paper! I thought the sentiment from the Perfect Pennants set was a very fitting match for it. . . 


Another must-have from the 2014 Occasions Catalog? Essentials Wooden Elements! These awesome elements add instant dimension and texture to any project, not to mention how versatile they are! You can dye them with your re-inkers, color or write on them with your markers, or even stamp on them! I know! How fun, right?!

Now. . . let's head In the Cat Cave and see what Cathy's been up to, shall we?

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/01/aww-jan-3.html

Supplies used: Perfect Pennants stamp set; Basic Black and Tangerine Tango ink pads; Very Vanilla, Whisper White, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, and Tangerine Tango cardstock; Retro Fresh DPS; Owl Builder punch; Linen Thread; Essentials Wood Elements; Crystal Effects; *Banners Framelits Dies (I actually didn't use the dies, but it is an option to save time!)



4 comments:

  1. eeek.. I LOVE this! Great job Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! I especially love the stamped dots on the heart! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent continues to amaze me. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete