1.18.2014

Clean Up and Back Up!

So, a few days ago I was experiencing some computer difficulties and my computer kept crashing! Since I have had two experiences in the past where my computer had crashed and I lost information, including photos, this was a good reminder that I needed to back up my files and clean out my computer! So that is what I have been working on. . . only to come across a few projects that I intended to share on my blog but totally forgot!

This is a project I made back in November using the Envelope Punch Board and the Christmas Tagables stamp set. BOTH are still available! AND, the Christmas Tagables stamp set isn't JUST for Christmas! There are other fun stamps in the set that can be used all year round!


I also created a coordinating card and mini envelope to go with:

 

Hope you enjoyed! I have a couple more projects that I came across while cleaning my computer, so be sure to check back to see them too!

Supplies used for box: Christmas Tagables stamp set; Crumb Cake, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock; Modern Medley DPS; Gold Foil Sheets; Gold Metallic Encore ink pad; Artisan Label punch; Labels Collection Framelits; Fancy Fan Embossing Folder; gold thread.

Supplies used for card and envelope: Paper Pumpkin Welcome kit stamp; Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock; Modern Medley DPS; Gold Foil Sheets; Crumb Cake ink pad; Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker; Labels Collection, and Hearts Collection Framelits; Fancy Fan Embossing Folder; gold thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment