2.17.2014

You Make Me Happy!

Ever since junior was a baby, I have always sung to him.


What does that have to do with today's post?

 

This sentiment reminds me of one of my favorite songs I would sing to him as I held him all bundled up in my arms. . . just thinking about it makes me happy!

These are a couple of cards I made for the Leadership 2014 Displays using the See Ya Later stamp set (a set you can earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration). For the sun on the top card I used a circle punch to punch a circle, then cut some varied strips of cardstock, laid them on my Watercolor Cardstock, and used a Stampin' Spritzer filled with a mixture of Summer Starfruit Ink Refill and water. I held the spritzer closer to the "rays" around the "sun" to make it more saturated and give it an ombre look. For the bottom card, I cut a cloud out of a panel of Whisper White Cardstock, stamped on it with the circle stamp from the Geometrical set, then added a Window Sheet to the back of it. I then used Dimensionals lined tightly together on the backside bordering the cloud, filled it with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and some small Pool Party circles, then added some Sweet Sorbet DSP (also FREE during Sale-A-Bration.) and attached it to my card base to create a fun shaker card!


Supplies used card #1: See Ya Later* stamp set; Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, and Watercolor cardstock; Sweet Sorbet DSP*; Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, and Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Markers; Summer Starfruit Ink Refill; Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack*; Vintage Faceted Buttons, Stampin' Spritzer; Stampin' Pierce3 Mat; Paper-Piercing Tool.

Supplies used card #2: See Ya Later* and Geometrical stamp sets; Whisper White and Pool Party cardstock; Window Sheet; Sweet Sorbet DSP*; Stazon Jet Black and Pool Party ink pads; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Basic Jewels Rhinestones; Owl Builder Punch, Dimensionals.

*items are only available to earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment