5.20.2014

AWW-PL Cards

 Welcome back to another Artisan Wedensday WOW blog hop! This week we are sharing our Facebook projects. . .

I am totally digging the new Project Life ® by Stampin' Up! ® products! Not a Project Life fan? Don't worry! You can still create traditional scrapbook pages, cards, tags, and so much more with all the fun new PL products!

Recognize the focal point on this card?


Yup! Totally the same as one I used on my scrapbook page last week. . . and, this card was CASEd by this card made by miss fancy pants Jane Lee. (She is my hero she is so fancy awesome!) I usually don't CASE, especially for a blog hop project, but her card was screaming out to me! I fell in love. . .

This card however, is an original Becky Cowley card: 


I am so digging this great weather we've been having! Now, let's head In The Cat Cave, shall we?

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/05/aww-may-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment