5.27.2014

AWW-Blendabilities


Welcome back to another Artisan Wednesday WOW blog hop! Hope you are enjoying the creative inspiration the Artisans have to share this week!

Today I am sharing a quick and simple card and tag using the Stampin' Blendabilities Markers that will soon be available to customers. . .


I am still playing around with these. . .  trying to hone my coloring skills. . . but regardless of my sub par blending, these are sooooo FUN to work with! Totally takes me back to my grade school days when I would spend hours coloring and shading in my coloring books!

If you are intimidated by coloring a large image. . . try stamping just a portion of the image to color like I did! Work by coloring just a petal at a time. . .


Isn't the mini clothespin super cute! I added some washi tape to make it more fun!

Now, let's head In The Cat Cave and see what Cathy is up to!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2014/05/aww-may-4.html

Supplies used: Blended Bloom, Four You, and Lots of Thanks stamp sets; Whisper White and Pool Party cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP stack; Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad; Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers; Project Life Pen; Angled Tag Topper Punch; Basic Black Baker's Twine; Mini Clothespins; Epic Day Washi Tape.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh...I LOVE.. that little tag is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like you have mastered coloring with the new markers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ermahgerd! I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete