12.31.2014

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop-Celebrate Today!

Welcome back for another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This year is an international team, so be sure to travel around the world with us as as we share our creativity and ideas with you!

I must admit, I have some anxieties about starting a new year. . . I already have an idea of what is in store for me the first part of the new year. . . but, I am NOT going to let that stop me from celebrating today!

I am sure by now you have seen some super cute cards made with the new Celebrate Today stamp set from the Occasions Catalog (for sale starting January 6th), and I must say I am LOVING this fun set and matching Balloon Framelits Dies! Though I created this card (and fun confetti poppers) with New Year's in mind, it can easily double as a birthday card! Check it out:

 

There are so many possibilities with this fun set to celebrate many occasions, but really, who needs a reason?! It is time to grab life by the balloon strings and just celebrate today!

Speaking of celebrate, not that you need another reason, but Sale-A-Bration starts January 6th! Contact your demo today and find out how you can earn FREE products! Life really is FULL of celebrations!

Let's travel on and see what fun project Cindy has to share, shall we?!

http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2015/01/artisan-jan-1.html

I am starting a new round with a new set for Stamps In The Mail! Be sure to register today so you don't miss out on any of the fabulous and inspirational projects using the Perfect Pennants stamp set! Check out the sneak peeks below. . .
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/p/stamps-in-mail.html
Supplies used: Celebrate Today stamp set; Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, VersMark, and Silver Encore ink pads; Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, and Silver Glimmer cardstock; Best Year Ever DSP (Sale-A-Bration); Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder; Balloon Framelits Dies; Tiny Triangles embossing folder; Silver Metallic Baker's Twine; 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment.

6 comments:

  1. What a fab way to use this set Becky! I hope 2015 throws up some lovely surprises for you and that you end up saying that it was the best year ever! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card. The colors, the texture, the whimsy. Thanks for inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card! Love the colors on this! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, So fresh & fun & a really original way to use the set. Thanks for sharing it.
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete