2.10.2014

A Gift for Mom. . .

I am back with another Leaderhip display sample! (I am getting close to having ALL of my display samples posted!)

At first glance the You're Lovely set was not really "my style", but it reminded me so much of my wonderful mom. I had mom in mind as I was creating this. . .


As it turns out, this is one of my most favorite projects I created for the Leadership display boards! I can't help but think of my mom, and how much I love her. She is such an amazing woman, wife, and mother. . . she is truly an example of everything I hope someday to become. I owe my "craftiness and creativity" to her! She is one of the most talented, creative, and crafty people I know! Love you Mom!

Don't forget to check out the whole team's projects!
(search Leadership Display on their blogs)
Becky Cowley- you are here!
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes
 
Supplies used: Teeny Tiny Wishes and *You're Lovely stamp sets; Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, and Watercolor cardstock; Stazon Jet Black, Summer Starfruit, and Pistachio Pudding ink pads; Tea Lace Doileis; Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim; Vanilla Seam Binding; Linen Thread; Vintage Trinkets; Blender Pen; Deco Labels Framelit dies; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Envelope Punch Board.

*items are only available to earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment