12.03.2014

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop-Gift Wrap

Welcome back to another Stampin' Up! 2014 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! Be sure to travel through the entire hop so you don't miss out on a thing!

I have been busy preparing for the holidays, and I must tell you. . . I am in love. I have fallen absolutely head-over-heels for the Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls! I have always loved using kraft paper to wrap gifts, as it offers a neutral canvas for many amazing possibilities. The Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls still offer the endless possibilities, but with added fun designs! PLUS, the texture and quality of the paper is amazing! It is sturdy, so you don't have worry about it tearing as you are wrapping, but yet still so pliable and easy to work with. It also offers a "coating" of sorts so that the tape can easily be removed without tearing the paper! Check out this fun gift wrapped up with the Paper Rolls. . .

Just add ribbon (I used the Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, which can also by colored any color you wish using your ink refills), and a tag! I made my tag using the Scolloped Tag Topper Punch and a sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set.

I'm not going to show you what is inside the gift wrap just yet. . . But join me as we continue on the hop by heading over to Cindy's blog!

http://nutmegcreations.blogspot.ca/2014/11/artisan-dec-1.html
Don't forget to register for December's Stamps in the Mail!
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2014/12/merry-everything.html

Project Life Kits are still available!
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2014/11/project-life.html

7 comments:

  1. Becky! This is so so so so so so so so so so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope my presents are wrapped like this for me this Christmas. Lovley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's inside! I am sure its amazing. Wrapping is one of the best parts of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a tease Becky - I'm dying to know what's inside that gorgeous packaging! Love the natural pine against the beautiful paper and the beautiful tag. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete